Asset Funders Network: Financial Coaching Census 2016
Financial coaching has gained recognition as a strategy that can improve financial capability and security. Yet within this advancing field of practice, many questions remain.
- What is the current size of the field?
- How is financial coaching being implemented?
- How do organizations, coaches, and funders measure success?
- And what is needed to support more effective implementation?
To address these questions and support the growth of the financial coaching field, the Center for Financial Security (CFS) and Asset Funders Network (AFN), developed the second annual Financial Coaching Census to better understand the financial coaching field, from its size to its scope, identifying both challenges and opportunities.
Financial Coaching Census 2016:
- Explains the methodology,
- Summarizes the key findings and baseline insights,
- Discusses areas for reflection, and
- Identifies actionable steps to move the field forward.
These insights allow funders and organizations to better and more swiftly address the shifting needs of coaching programs, financial coaching practitioners, and financial coaching clients.