This program is hosted by our partner, Asset Funders Network (AFN), who has extended an invitation to PNY members.
Housing security is a foundation of asset building strategy. Already the largest monthly expenditure for most families in areas like Greater New York, housing can even require financial juggling as financially vulnerable families struggle to afford rent and other basic necessities. COVID-19 has only exacerbated housing insecurity as many face a looming evictions crisis and home ownership becomes even further out of reach.
Please join AFN and PNY for an engaging discussion on tools and strategies for Housing Equity in Greater New York. This discussion will also include philanthropy’s role to better activate housing access and equity.
- Housing within a framework of wealth building
- Practices and policies that can lead to greater housing access and equity
- Bright spots in housing programming and policy during and beyond COVID-19
- Mendi Blue-Paca, Chief Community Impact Officer, Fairfield County’s Community Foundation
- Daryl Shore, Vice President, Inclusive Economies, Prudential
- Naomi Zewde, Assistant Professor, CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Public Policy
- Rebecca Allen (Moderator), Senior Program Officer, Melville Charitable Trust
- List of Speakers in formation
All interested funders.
Registration is required by April 26th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.