From meeting space and fiscal sponsorships to recommendations and sector research, Philanthropy New York offers members a wide variety of special services designed to help our member organizations.
- Conference Facilities: Our conference rooms are available for members to reserve for free during regular business hours. Learn More
- Fiscal Services: PNY offers fiscal sponsorship of member-driven projects.
- Jobs in Philanthropy: Our jobs board lists open positions at grantmaking organizations, and we provide guidance to those interested in working in philanthropy. PNY members may post job listings free of charge. Submit an announcement.
- PNY Member Directory: Members can find contact information for colleagues at other PNY member organizations.
- Consultant & Vendor Recommendation Lists: PNY compiles lists of member-submitted consultants and vendors. Learn More
- Staff Expertise: Members can expect timely responses to questions on all subcategories, gain access to sector experts and receive one-on-one consultations with PNY staff. Contact Kristen Ruff, Senior Vice President of Member Services, at 212-714-0699 x221 or by email.
- Research: Members can access our Salary and Benefits Survey and search our resource listings for reports, presentations and other materials.
- Family Foundation Resources: Family foundation members have access to the National Center for Family Philanthropy's Family Philanthropy Online Knowledge Center.