In keeping with our goal to be a vibrant learning community, Philanthropy New York puts on over 200 programs a year. Our members play a large role in helping us determine topics, in identifying presenters and in creating and delivering these programs. If you have an idea for a panel, workshop or discussion, or want to help in other ways, we want to hear from you.
Please note that all ideas are subject to a review, and final decisions are based on organizational priorities, budgets, other activities already scheduled and staff time. We promise to give every idea a careful review, and we’ll work with you to make sure those selected offer the best possible experiences for our members.
Here are ways you can get involved:
- Share your idea for a new program idea or recommend a speaker. Learn about planning a briefing or submit a preliminary planning form.
- Give your feedback on a recent program or suggest a program to help us prioritize your interests. Would you attend (again)? Do you think your colleagues would attend (again)?
- Contribute funds to cover special program expenses, through your organization.
- Invite us to co-sponsor a program your organization or another funder group is planning.
- Let us know about non-PNY events that we can help you publicize by featuring on our community calendar as well as in our program events calendar email.
Contact us for more information.
Need a conference room for a meeting?
Our large and small conference rooms may be used by members without charge, subject to availability. Grantee organizations and colleague affinity groups may use them for a fee.