*This program is hosted by our partner, Asset Funders Network (AFN), who has extended an invitation to PNY members.*
Children have many needs to reach their full potential. Two important ingredients, research shows, are children’s overall health and financial well-being. We know the problems of health and wealth are connected, but all too often the solutions are disconnected. Why and what can be done? How can grantmakers be pioneers to influence these distinct, yet interrelated fields to work together to deepen and broaden the impacts for children and their futures?
Join us on Thursday, October 24, at 1 pm ET, for AFN’s release of Pioneering Health and Wealth Integration for Children, the first Spotlight in a series that includes research and strategies exploring the health-wealth connection for particular life stages. Hear why there is a critical need for more investments at the intersections of health and wealth for children.
This series builds on ideas presented in the 2017 issue brief, The Health and Wealth Connection: Opportunities for Investment Across the Life Course.
- The latest research on the health-wealth connections that matter for children,
- An on-the-ground example that is pioneering integrated services for children,
- Perspectives from grantmakers investing in the intersection of health-wealth services for children, and
- Actionable recommendations to improve health and wealth outcomes for children.
- Annie Harper, Ph.D., Program for Recovery and Community Health, Yale School of Medicine
- Leslie E. Sude MD, FAAP, Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Yale School of Medicine; Streetcard
- Abby Hughes Holsclaw (Moderator), Senior Director, AFN
All interested funders.
Registration is required by October 23rd.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.