Philanthropy New York has organized a diverse ecosystem of issue-based working groups that help members connect to groups independently and within PNY. In addition to providing valuable professional connections, these groups enable members to pool resources, develop initiatives and programs and draw on the collective expertise to work on common interests.
Please join our 2019 Multi-Working Group Convening, specially designed to strengthen valuable connections between issue-based working groups. Connect with one another, learn about each other’s work, and dream up ways of working together for the upcoming year.
- What issue-based funders groups are prioritizing and developing in their respective areas
- How the issues intersect and overlap
- How issue based working groups can partner together
- AGING: New York City Aging Funders Network
- ARTS: New York Grantmakers in the Arts*
- CENSUS 2020: Census 2020 Working Group
- CEIP: Committee for Equitable and Inclusive Philanthropy
- EDUCATION: Education Working Group
- FOOD: Community Food Funders *
- GENDER JUSTICE: Funders for Gender Equity
- HEALTH: Health Working Group
- JUSTICE REFORM: Justice Reform Working Group, New York Juvenile Justice Initiative *
- VISION: New York City Vision Funders Network *
- WORKFORCE: New York City Workforce Funders *
- YOUTH: NYC Youth Funders *, New York Foster Youth Funders Group *
Issue-based Working Group Members
2:45 PM - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by December 3rd
Please email email@example.com with any questions.