- November 6 – Legal Series - Within the Law and Outside the Box (Series Launch)
- January 30 – Legal Series - Self-Dealing (Family Foundations & Family Offices)
- Stay tuned for more to follow!
Many foundations support incredible work through their grantmaking. But the tax code permits a wide range of activities both within and beyond grantmaking. Do you know the rules well enough to navigate all of the options in pursuit of your mission?
This session, which kicks off our legal series, provides an overview of all of the tools in the foundation toolbox, from relatively simple to complex. Later sessions in the series will explore many of these subjects in deeper detail.
- Grants to non-charities and international grantees
- Awards and prizes to individuals
- PRIs, MRIs, and other impact investments
- Funding civic engagement and advocacy
- Operating charitable programs
- Andrew Schulz, General Counsel, Arabella Advisors
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by November 5th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.