The work of social impact leaders has never been more complex, and expectations from stakeholders never higher. The corporate changemaker plays a crucial role in addressing social and environmental issues, both through corporate philanthropy, DEI, ESG, and core business strategy and operations.
The Council of Michigan Foundations, Philanthropy Massachusetts, and Philanthropy New York are excited to partner with FSG to bring our collective membership community together for learning and conversations that cross regions. FSG has worked alongside corporate leaders in a variety of ways and will share key lessons learned about practical ways CSR and corporate philanthropy leaders can prepare for the opportunities and tensions they navigate daily. Recently, FSG wrote about key enabling conditions for corporate changemakers in their piece, The Role of Power: Supporting the Conditions that Enable Companies to Center Equity.
Join this timely session to get practical tools and guidance from industry experts as well as exchange peer learnings.
What will you learn?
- Ways that corporate funders are refreshing their CSR strategies
- Tools for mapping and influencing key stakeholders
- How to build a strong internal enabling environment to center equity
- How to use measurement to guide impact and build equitable and transformative community relationships
Who should attend?
All interested corporate foundation, CSR, and ESG professionals, regardless of role within your organization. What to expect: presentation followed by roundtable and breakout discussions.
- Travis Baird, Executive Director, Maverick Capital Foundation
- Chirlie Felix, Managing Director, FSG
- John Harper, Managing Director, FSG
- La-Rene Malcolm, Senior Quality Assurance Manager, Dr. Bronner's
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Program
Registration is required by December 6th.
Members of PNY: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Members of Partners (PMA and CMF) To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please visit your regional association website for registration details.
Members of Co-Sponsors: Please email email@example.com with name, title, and organizational affiliation. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.