*This program is hosted by our partner, The National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
Amid a national reckoning with race and the pandemic, foundations are leaning into racial justice like never before. Yet many foundations are grappling with how to fund racial equity and the best way forward for their institution and grantees. In this Community Conversation, the Surdna Foundation and Andrus Family Fund will explore their decision to increase funding for racial justice, how they are approaching this work, and what comes next for the sector in this rapidly changing giving landscape.
- How foundations made the decision to increase funding for racial justice
- How foundations are approaching this work
- What comes next for the philanthropic sector in this rapidly changing giving landscape
- Don Chen, President, Surdna Foundation
- Carra Cote-Ackah, Chairperson, Surnda Foundation
- Kaitlin Miles, Vice Chair, Andrus Family Fund
All interested funders. Please note that this webinar is open to the public, but is designed for giving families and those who work with them.
Registration is required by April 21st.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar. To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In partnership with