*This program is hosted by our partner, the CLIMA Fund, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This webinar is a part of a five-part series, The Underpinning Stories: A Funder's Dialogue Series About Climate Solutions:
- October 24 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Innovation
- December 13 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Scale
- February 11 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Metrics
- February 28 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Capacity
- April 24 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Geography
As is the case with many systemic, pressing challenges, no one has all the answers. The CLIMA Fund (formerly Grassroots Climate Solutions Fund) is creating a space for transparent, deeper discussion about the underlying narrative frames and assumptions around who climate protagonists are and what constitutes a ‘climate solution.’ Each session includes a dialogue between invited speakers, followed by smaller group conversations among participants. Participants will walk away with new understanding of the hypotheses that fellow funders hold about addressing the climate crisis and new ideas about how we are supporting climate solution practitioners as a community. The CLIMA Fund is a collaboration between Thousand Currents, Urgent Action Fund for Women's Rights, Grassroots International, and Global Greengrants.
- How we communicate the impact of diverse climate solutions
- How we can evolve evaluation practices to support rather than hinder climate solutionaries.
PeiYao Chen, VP Impact and Effectiveness, Global Fund for Women
Solomé Lemma, Executive Director, Thousand Currents
Fay Twersky, Director of the Effective Philanthropy Group, Hewlett Foundation
All interested funders.
Registration is required by February 10th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.