Companies are tackling numerous issues through their corporate citizenship programs, and they often struggle to tell a coherent CSR Impact story about their achievements. In many cases, that story is even more difficult to communicate due to unclear goals, and lack of a strategic approach to capturing the information necessary to tell a CSR Impact story. Strengthening a signature program’s goals, and developing an outcomes framework to support the data collection process, can reinforce the company’s commitment, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
In this webinar, we will explore how companies tell a strong CSR Impact story, review the process for clarifying priority program goals, and describe how to build a framework for identifying and collecting the signature program information and data necessary to tell that story.
- Reviewing a strong CSR Impact story
- Understanding the Drivers for Corporate Citizenship
- Creating the outcomes framework
- Clarifying and strengthening goals for a priority program
- Engaging the appropriate stakeholders
- Building the logic model and identifying the indicators
- Lisa Frantzen, Senior Evaluation Consultant, TCC Group
- Tom Knowlton, Partner and Director of the Corporate Practice, TCC Group
- Susan Wolfson, Director, Strategic Communication and Stakeholder Engagement, TCC Group
12:30 - 1:30 PM Program
Registration is required by August 8th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.