The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected employees well beyond the initial crisis. Employers have a unique ability and responsibility to address the mental health and well-being of their workers, which is a true organization-wide effort.
A good employee wellness program encourages individuals to take their next steps toward building healthy habits, enabling them to cultivate resilience and well-being. When employees are feeling well physically, and mentally, they can live and work with purpose, greater productivity, focus, connection and energy. To truly inspire people to maintain or improve their health and well-being, the organization’s culture must facilitate and support those goals.
Learn how wellness and recognition work together to achieve a positive workplace culture that drives your organization’s mission, vision, and values forward.
- Experiential wellness practices to support yourself during challenging times
- How wellness can support your team work together to promote a healthy workplace culture
- How recognition and a clear plan can cultivate a physically healthy, mentally strong and resilient workforce
- How to create a culture of support
- How employee health impacts engagement, culture and organizational performance
- How to include cultural responsiveness in your wellness plan to support the unique needs of Black, Indigenous, and/or People of Color (BIPOC) employees
- Julie Wald, CEO, Co-Founder, and Chief Wellness Officer, Namaste Wellness
All interested funders, regardless of roles at your foundation. What to expect: workshop.