The New York City Vision Funders Group is a peer network of grantmakers who are funding or interested in the area of blindness and vision loss in New York. The purpose of the group is to stay updated on the issues and trends impacting people with visual disabilties in New York, as well as to share related funding priorities.
Philanthropy New York members funding or interested in the area of blindness and vision loss in New York are invited to join the group's meetings.
Join the New York City Vision Funders Group for its next quarterly meeting. The meeting will include a presentation of updates and announcements from its members as well as a discussion about State- and locally-provided low vision services for children and adults.
- Relationships among fellow NYC funders interested in vision issues
- The general and specialized funding programs of colleagues in vision philanthropy
- Jason Eckert, Downstate Regional Coordinator, New York State Office of Children and Family Services: Commission for the Blind
- Gregory Santamoor, Director, New York City Department of Education: Educational Vision Services
- Andy Fisher (Moderator), Executive Director, The Lavelle Fund for the Blind
Grantmakers who are funding or interested in the area of blindness and vision loss in New York.
11:45 - 12:00 PM Check-in
12:00 - 2:00 PM Program
Registration is required by April 24th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Guests of New York City Vision Funders Group: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited.
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.