Across the country, Native Americans face unreasonable burdens and discriminatory laws when simply trying to exercise the right to vote.
And the first ever Fair Districting in Indian Country Project is being completed where we have seen gerrymandering alive and well. This briefing is presented by FCCP and Native Americans in Philanthropy.
What will you learn?
- What are organizations doing to protect the Native Vote, and where is the need the greatest?
- What are the important topics as we head into this ever important midterm election year
Who should attend?
All interested funders. What to expect: presentation followed by Q&A.
- Matthew Campbell, Staff Attorney, Native American Rights Fund
- Jacqueline De León, Staff Attorney, Native American Rights Fund
- Patty Ferguson-Bohnee, Director, Indian Legal Program, Arizona State University
- Nicole Montclair-Donaghy, Executive Director, North Dakota Native Vote
- Erik Stegman (Moderator), Chief Executive Officer, Native Americans in Philanthropy
How should I sign up?
3 PM - 4 PM Program
Registration is required by March 22nd.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar. It is offered free of charge thanks to FCCP members’ financial support.
In collaboration with