**This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.**
This webinar is a part of a three-part series:
- June 10 – FCCP Racial Equity Series: June Kick Off
- July 8 – FCCP Racial Equity Series: July
- August 5 – FCCP Racial Equity Series: August
On June 10, FCCP will kick off their series with a conversation that starts with philanthropy tackling the realities of racism strategically, and connects these threads to our present day grantmaking practices with Lori Villarosa of Philanthropic Initiative for Racial Equity (PRE).
- How philanthropy intentionally tackles the realities of racism and how we connect these threads to grantmaking practices
- Different intregrations of racial equity and building power throughout democratic systems
- Ways we can change grantmaking strategies for the better
- Power sharing and grantmaking strategies that can change who and what we’re supporting — and how
- Dimple Abichandani, Executive Director, General Service Foundation
- Farhad Ebrahimi, Founder, Chorus Foundation
- Jennifer Epps-Addison, Network President & Co-Executive Director, The Center for Popular Democracy
- Dana Kawaoka-Chen, Executive Director, Justice Funders
- Lori Villarosa, Founder & Executive Director, Philanthropic Initiative for Racial Equity (PRE)
All interested funders.
Registration is required by June 9th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.