Thursday, February 17, 2022 -
1:00pm to 2:30pm EST
Webinar - Register by 2/16
Members of PNY & Partner Orgs:
Add to Calendar
In an age when the building blocks of a foundation’s legacy are spread across multiple interconnected information systems, PEAK Northeast and Southwest, in collaboration with Philanthropy New York, invite members for a moderated conversation on information governance and the managing of grant records with a view to future learning. Participants will hear from thought leaders in foundation archiving on the value of foundation records for future research, both internal and external, and the challenges and opportunities presented by the move to digital records.
What will you learn?
- What information should be preserved
- How to preserve the information in a best way
- Why foundations should care about its usability in 1 or 100 years
- Haian Abdirahman, Archivist, Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Bob Clark, Director of Archives, Rockefeller Archive Center
- Andrea Donohue, Senior Manager, Global Records and Archives, Ford Foundation
- Elizabeth Stauber, Archivist & Records Manager, Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
- Inna Livitz (Moderator), Grants Operations Manager, Russell Sage Foundation & Steering Committee Co-Chair, PEAK Northeast
What else should I know?
This presentation will be followed by breakout sessions which will provide opportunities for peer conversations.
In Collaboration With