View program resources here.
The Department of Labor has recently increased its audits, putting increased pressure on nonprofits and Foundations to ensure that both practices and records are in compliance. Understand the best practices for hiring staff, consultants and temporary workers, administering employee benefit and retirement plans, and being prepared for the possibility of an audit.
Join us and hear from a colleague who has survived a labor audit, an attorney about compliance regulation and retirement plan consultants from a leading benefits brokerage firm.
- John Cunningham, Senior Vice President, Retirement Services Group, Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
- Fran Farrante, Manager of Retirement Plan Administration, Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
- Deborah McGinn, VP Finance and Administration, William T. Grant Foundation
- Judith Moldover, Senior Staff Attorney, Lawyers Alliance for New York
- Jeanne Haws (Moderator), Chief Operating Officer, Wellspring Advisors
All interested funders.
9:00-9:15 AM Check-in
9:15-11:15 AM Program
Registration is required by December 15th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers:Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.