*This program is hosted by our partners, Asset Funders Network (AFN) and Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees (GCIR), who have extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
Across the country, immigrants and refugees serve as a catalyst for community revitalization and an engine of economic growth.
While newcomers possess an entrepreneurial spirit, they often have limited access to asset building products and services, and many first and second-generation Americans struggle to achieve long-term financial stability.
- Key findings from recent research
- The unique role funders can play in advancing economic opportunity for immigrants and refugees
- Paulina Gonzalez, Executive Director, California Reinvestment Coalition
- Chi-mei Lin, Chief Executive Officer, Chinese Community Center of Houston
- Manuel Pastor, Director, Program for Environmental and Regional Equity and the Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration, University of Southern California
All interested funders.
1:00 - 2:00 PM Program
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In partnership with