Philanthropy New York is currently seeking nominations for our Board of Directors. We have two slots to fill in May 2014, and five slots coming up the following year (May 2015).
We hope that you will consider and recommend candidates who will help us move our goals forward and strengthen our organization.
We seek individual grantmakers who at a minimum:
• Hold a senior position or are a trustee within a Philanthropy New York member organization
• Have a strong commitment to Philanthropy New York's mission of promoting and supporting effective philanthropy
• Can provide leadership to the organization as we plan for our future
• Can serve on a committee
• Can attend the Annual Meeting and four board meetings per year
• Can serve a three-year term with an option to serve a second three-year term
Please use this form to submit your nominees no later than January 6, 2014.
We also welcome and encourage self-nominations for the Board.