*This program is hosted by our partner, the CLIMA Fund, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This webinar is a part of a five-part series, The Underpinning Stories: A Funder's Dialogue Series About Climate Solutions:
- October 24 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Innovation
- December 13 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Scale
- February 11 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Metrics
- February 28 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Capacity
- April 9 – The Underpinning Stories: Climate & Geography
Scale - what it looks like, when and how to achieve it and when and how not to, and funders' role in supporting scale - is tricky. How can we be driven by the urgency of climate change, while slowing down enough to listen and make choices that will effectively reduce emissions and sustain all life? The session - the second of five in the series - will include a dialogue between invited speakers, followed by smaller group conversations among participants. Please join the Climate Leaders In Movement Action (CLIMA) Fund (Global Greengrants, Grassroots International, Thousand Currents, and the Urgent Action Fund for Women's Rights) for an online dialogue.
- How funders approach scale in their work and how that impacts who and what is funded
- A new understanding of the hypotheses that funders hold about addressing the climate crisis and new ideas about how we are supporting climate solution practitioners as a community
Ellen Dorsey, Executive Director, Wallace Global Fund
Thea Gelbspan, Membership and Solidarity Director, International Network for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
Solomé Lemma, Executive Director, Thousand Currents
Lindley Mease (Moderator), CLIMA Fund Coordinator, Climate Leaders in Movement Action (CLIMA) Fund
All interested funders.
Registration is required by December 12th
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.