Thriving organizational culture is more important than ever. Nonprofits face rising culture challenges; at the same time, we compete for talent with corporations increasingly committed to creating high-performance cultures built on thriving, happy, engaged individuals.
How do we best support the growth and development of mid-level leadership (our managers).
This Train-the-Trainer program will focus on key concepts to train our mid-level managers so they can harness the passion and talent of their teams to create even greater good in the world.
- How to foster a culture of meaningful connection, open communication, trust, and, ultimately, increased performance through your managers.
- How to build the management context:
- Building on strengths: clear roles, goals aligned with the strengths of each individual
- The power of weekly 1 on 1’s to unblock, align, and develop
- Meredith Haberfeld, Co-Founder, ThinkHuman
Senior Leadership who are responsible for training, promoting, and developing staff.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by October 18th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link. ($150 fee)