**This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.**
Election infrastructure serves a critical role that underpins healthy operations of our democracy. This infrastructure includes necessary digital security, modern voting machines, hardware, and election management systems along with physical domains to provide accessible early, mail and in-person voting opportunities, in addition to secure facilities to store election equipment and materials.
- How election infrastructure serves a critical role that underpins healthy operations of our democracy
- What significant changes to our election administration workforce as sizable waves of retirements are planned before the 2024 cycle
- Jake Atcheson Matilsky, Founding Director, Center for Secure and Modern Elections
- Tiana Epps-Johnson, Founder and Executive Director, Center for Tech and Civic Life
- Marc Solomon, Principal and National Director, Civitas Public Affairs
- Trevor Ostbye (Moderator), Senior Program Associate, Democracy Fund
All interested funders and philantropic advisors.
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Program
Registration is required by June 9th. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In collaboration with