This program is hosted by our partner, Human Rights Funders Network, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This webinar is a part of a three-part series:
- December 12 – How do we as grantmakers foster, support, and strengthen new or growing movements?
- February 13 – Synergizing Nonviolent Action and Peacebuilding to Build the Capacity of Movements
- March 13 – Evaluating Social Movement Power: Initial Concepts and Indicators
In 2018, Innovation Network’s Social Movement Learning Project began developing the Power of Social Movements Framework, a new evaluation and learning tool that defines the types of power that movements need to build to challenge the status quo and suggests indicators to track and assess this power. Existing evaluation approaches provide critical guidance for assessing the health and capacity of social movements, and there is a need for complementary tools and guidance to help funders and others better understand and assess whether movements are effectively leveraging capacity and building power to achieve long-term transformational change.
- Address this gap in the evaluation guidance
- A social movement theory of change and the Power of Social Movements Framework
- Katie Fox, Senior Associate, Innovation Network
- Johanna Morariu, Co-Director, Innovative Network
All interested funders.
Registration is required by March 12th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In collaboration with