*This program is hosted by our partner, Human Rights Funders Network, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This webinar is a part of a three-part series:
- December 12 – How do we as grantmakers foster, support, and strengthen new or growing movements?
- February 13 – Synergizing Nonviolent Action and Peacebuilding to Build the Capacity of Movement
- March 13 – To Be Announced...
This webinar will be an introduction to some of our latest thinking and approaches. The session will draw on the movement building work of the Management Assistance Group and the USC Program for Environmental and Regional Equity.
- How the Packard Foundation invests in building the capacity of movements
- A systems tool to analyze a movement’s capacity with an example from the US Juvenile Justice movement
- Jamaica Maxwell, Program Officer, The Packard Foundation
- Susan Misra, Co-Director, Management Assistance Group (MAG)
All interested funders.
Registration is required by December 11th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In collaboration with