*This program is hosted by our partner, Human Rights Funders Network, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This webinar is a part of a three-part series:
- April 4 – Measuring the capacity of social movements
- May 2 – Are we making smart investments in social movements for transformative change?
- June 6 – The role of social movements in influencing public policy
Please join Human Rights Funders Network for their webinar series to explore funders' role in supporting social movements. June's webinar will discuss new research in the role of social movements influencing public policy. Participants will engage in an ongoing discussion as to how learning, monitoring, evaluation, and research can support grantees' autonomous movement building, inform grantmaking, and advance our understanding of social change.
- Funders' roles in supporting social movements
- How learning, monitoring, evaluation, and research can support grantees' autonomous movement building, inform grantmaking, and advance our understanding of social change
All interested funders.
Registration is required by June 5th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.