The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
The success of family philanthropy is largely dependent on the operations and management of the people and processes that underpin the goals and activities of the effort. Giving families often reach an inflection point where they must consider professionalizing their philanthropy for greater impact; however, it is often challenging to understand the practices that promote success. How do you develop the strategy and systems needed to maximize impact? When does a philanthropic effort require staff and what are the considerations for hiring? And what is necessary to build effective operations and reporting?
- Considerations for build effective operations and reporting
- Considerations for hiring when a philanthropic effort requires staff
- How families have scaled their operations strategically for impact
The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees.
- Alexa Cortes Culwell, Co-founder, Open Impact
- Kate Seng, Senior Director, GHR
- Carolyn Wall Sakata, Chief of Staff, Baszucki Family Foundation
Registration is available until September 8th. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.