*This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
Come learn from movement leaders and funders how post-election shifts in the political landscape have instigated new thinking around ways to create effective coalitions and build resistance to the anti-democratic initiatives being advanced around the country. This session will discuss how to delve deeper into the post-election mobilizations and movement-building efforts that are aimed at building power.
- Opposition strategies that are forging new collaborations and opportunities to win
- How funders and grantees must work and think differently to build a longer-term movement for change
- Jennifer Epps-Addison, Network President and Co-Executive Director, Center for Popular Democracy
- Farhad Ebrahimi, Founder, Chorus Foundation
- Roxanne Stachowski, Senior Manager for Executive Initiatives, Rockefeller Family Fund
- Eric Marshall (Moderator), Executive Director, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP)
All interested funders.
Registration is required by March 5th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.