The need for cities small and large to upgrade infrastructure and prepare for climate change disruptions is increasingly urgent, and yet finance and funding for these efforts face critical shortfalls. Increased impact investing by the philanthropic sector in support of sustainability and local government initiatives can help.
Join us for a discussion on current developments and new financial tools available to funders interested in impact investment and grantmaking to meet this public funding challenge.
- How to better align sustainability efforts and financial due diligence demands
- How to buffer communities against socio-economic inequities as cities undertake new projects
- Trends in impact investment that can support infrastructure resilience efforts overall, including enhanced focus on the social dimensions of environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns and the SDGs
- Tracy L. Austin, Executive Director, Mitsubishi Corporation Foundation for the Americas
- Eddie Bernhardt, SVP, SNW Investment Team Lead and Senior Portfolio Manager, Invesco
- Cecil Corbin-Mark, Director of Policy Initiatives, WE ACT
- Arturo Garcia-Costas, Program Officer, Local, National and International Environment, The New York Community Trust
- Paula DiPerna (Moderator), Special Advisor, CDP
All interested funders.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Registration is required by October 28th
PNY Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Guests of Collaborators: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.