On average, U.S. adults spend nearly half a day interacting with media. And today, more than 269 billion emails are sent every day – an estimated 72 emails for each one of the 3.7 billion email users in the world. It’s no secret that people are constantly bombarded with messages. So how can corporate funders stand out and still connect with stakeholders to raise awareness around important causes and inspire action? From utilizing third-party platforms to teaming up with unlikely content partners, increasingly, companies are thinking outside the box while mitigating risk.
Join Citi, Prudential Financial, Viacom, and Credit Suisse Americas Foundation for a panel discussion on learnings from recent work breaking through the noise and effectively reaching employees, clients and more. Hear from these corporate funders about their creative engagement strategies to increase volunteerism, shift corporate culture, and enhance their reputation.
Participants will leave with a better understanding of the successes, challenges, and risks that come with these partnerships and platforms.
- Case studies of projects and campaigns that engaged stakeholders in new, exciting ways
- Openings, opportunities and process that made these approaches possible
- Challenges faced throughout the implementation process
- Lessons learned along the way and advice for replicating
- Dana Graves, SVP, Corporate Communications in Global Public, Citi Foundation
- Will Neville-Rehbehn, Vice President, Talent, Inclusion and Culture, Prudential Financial
- Adam Robinson, Senior Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Viacom
Lalita S. Badinehal (Moderator), Director of Grantmaking, Corporate Citizenship Americas, Credit Suisse Americas Foundation
All corporate funders.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Registration is required by January 29th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.