The rise of ESG and the SEC's impending climate disclosure requirements has put increasing pressure from the investment community on companies to meet specific reporting requirements. In addition, employees, communities and customers are demanding that companies address their concerns on a wide range of social and environmental issues. The growing number of reporting standards and frameworks can make it difficult for CSR and Philanthropy professionals to determine the best approach to reporting on their company's efforts.
This session will provide concrete ideas and steps on how to create an effective impact report that balances competing demands from a range of stakeholders. Specifically, how do companies acknowledge the tension between the need to meet a particular reporting requirement and authentically reporting on the relationships with the community? Within these structures that they can’t change, what are their choice points for more equitable practices?
Join this timely session to get practical tools and guidance from industry experts as well as exchange peer learnings in this space.
What will you learn?
- How to identify and prioritize stakeholder concerns
- Ways to navigate the complexities of frameworks and reporting standards - SASB, GRI, CDP, TCFD, etc.
- How to determine what to measure and report
- Ways to collaborate internally and manage expectations
- Steps to developing and creating reports with tips for communicating effectively
Who should attend?
All interested corporate foundation and CSR professionals, regardless of role within your organization. What to expect: presentation, with roundtable and breakout discussions.
- Rohit Burman, Vice President, Sustainability & Inclusion, Calvin Klein Global and PVH Americas
- Helen Nwosu, Vice President of Social Impact, Prose
- Amber Stryker, ESG, Social Impact, and Sustainability Consultant, CSR Talent Group
- Thomas Knowlton (Moderator), CEO and Founder, CSR Talent Group
What else should I know?
About CSR Talent Group: CSR Talent Group is a network of hundreds of CSR, ESG and Sustainability experts that help companies meet their corporate citizenship goals.