*This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
The narratives we believe about ourselves and that others believe about us can inherently shape our worldviews, behaviors, and values. In recognition of this, narrative and culture change strategies are increasingly woven into civic engagement and issue advocacy as levers to advance state and national BIPOC power building efforts that support thriving communities and advance just policies, including during momentous occasions throughout 2020.
- The way to distinguish narrative strategies from communications
- Strategies to build the necessary infrastructure for long term change
- Related learning and strategy journeys as well as connected research
- How to support narrative and culture change work that is meaningful to grantees
- Bridgit Antoinette Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Pop Culture Collaborative
- George Goehl, Director, People’s Action
- Crystal Echo Hawk, Founder and CEO, IllumiNative
- Adey Fisseha (Moderator), Senior Program Officer, Unbound Philanthropy
All interested funders.
Registration is required by April 21st.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.