This program is a part of our Climate Change Series.
No matter our politics, one thing is clear these days. We’re all feeling called to take a stand for what we believe in.
Join us for Mobilizing for Mission - a new program model designed to help philanthropy organizations keep up with the pace of change coming out of Washington, DC and contemplate action on the issues they care about.
Mobilizing for Mission will convene funders to confidentially share what they’re doing and explore opportunities to collaborate.
This pilot Mobilizing for Mission session will focus on mobilizing the grassroots on climate change.
- Funders designing innovative strategies to support community-based action on climate change
- Legal boundaries and issues surrounding funding advocacy work
We’ll create space for you to brainstorm what action makes sense for your foundation and how you might partner with others. Are you ready to make a move?
- Jay Beckner (Conversation Catalyst), President, Mertz Gilmore Foundation
- Stephen Foster (Conversation Catalyst), President & CEO, The Overbrook Foundation
- Tomer Inbar (Legal Resource), Partner, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Ronna Brown (Facilitator), President, Philanthropy New York
Foundation senior leaders with decision-making authority who are ready to take action. The goal of this gathering is to generate ongoing collaborative work among grantmakers with shared goals.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by April 17th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Co-Sponsors: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.