As public officials begin to lift restrictions on work and travel, employers will need to consider how they will address some inevitable employment issues as their office reopens and employees return to the workspace. There are steps that employers need to take to help guard the health and safety of their employees, and mitigate their organizational liability risk in connection with this return.
Please join us for a webinar where we will focus on issues related to helping organizations navigate how to mitigate risk and potential liability as they begin or continue to reopen their workspaces to employees and guests following COVID-19 closures.
- Mandatory office reopening requirements, including safety plans and screening
- Implementation of employee acknowledgement policy for return to workplace
- Guidelines on travel, mandatory vaccinations, and recent litigation
- Daniel A. Kadish, Associate, Morgan Lewis
- Leni D. Battaglia, Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Sharon Perley Masling, Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Daisy Martinez (Moderator), Operations Manager, Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
All interested funders in Operations, Human Resources, and/or Legal roles. What to expect: presentation followed by Q&A.
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Program
Registration is required by October 28th. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.