- November 17 – Legal Series - Within the Law and Outside the Box (Series Launch)
- January 25 – Ask Charities Bureau Chief Sheehan Your Questions
- February 16 – Legal Series - London’s Calling! So is Syria, Sudan, North Korea… Best Practices in International Grantmaking
- April 19 – Legal Series - Self-Dealing and Conflicts of Interest
- May 5 – Legal Series - Investing in People: Making Grants to Individuals
Many foundations support incredible work through their grantmaking. But the tax code permits a wide range of activities both within and beyond grantmaking. Do you know the rules well enough to navigate all of the options in pursuit of your mission? This session, which kicks off our legal series, provides an overview of all of the tools in the foundation toolbox.
Watch recorded video here:
- Advanced grantmaking strategies such as PRIs and prizes
- Operating charitable programs
- Engaging in and supporting advocacy
- Putting your investments to work
- Andrew Schulz, General Counsel, Arabella Advisors
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by November 16.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.