Many foundations support incredible work through their grantmaking. But the tax code permits a wide range of activities both within and beyond grantmaking. Do you know the rules well enough to navigate all of the options in pursuit of your mission? This session, which kicks off our legal series, provides an overview of all of the tools in the foundation toolbox.
- Advanced grantmaking strategies such as PRIs and prizes
- Operating charitable programs
- Engaging in and supporting advocacy
- Putting your investments to work
- Andrew Schulz, General Counsel, Arabella Advisors
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by November 16.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.