Impact investing is a powerful tool to align and maximize assets for good. The practice is growing increasingly common, yet many families are in search of guidance on how to begin or accelerate their impact investing pursuits. Join us to explore the fundamentals of impact investing, and learn more about structures like mission- and program-related investments as well as legal and administrative considerations.
What will you learn?
- Guidance on the core tenets of effective family philanthropy—from motivations and values to governance, grantmaking, and succession
- Latest information on evergreen topics in the donor lifecycle
- Practical takeaways and diverse family stories that illustrate important practices
- Melanie Audette, Senior Vice President, Member and Partner Engagement, Mission Investors Exchange
- Erika Seth Davies, Founder, The Racial Equity Asset Lab; CEO, Rhia Ventures
- Meredith Freeman, Director of Alignment and Impact Investing, Max M. & Marjorie S. Fisher Foundation
- Kathleen Simpson, Chief Executive Officer, The Russell Family Foundation
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by July 13th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.