Tuesday, November 15, 2011 -
12:00pm to 2:30pm EST
Add to Calendar
The Council on Foundations is pleased to invite you to a free webinar for Council members, regional associations, and regional association members addressing an issue that affects us all: the proposed 28 percent cap on charitable giving. Hear experts discuss a new study from the Indiana University Center on Philanthropy. You’ll learn how foundations can use the results to advocate for the charitable sector.
- How the proposed 28 percent cap on charitable giving will affect foundations
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program hosted by the Council on Foundations.
- Una Osili, Director, Research and Associate Professor of Economics and Philanthropic Studies at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Peter Fissinger, President, Campbell and Company
- Claudia Y.W. Herrold, Vice President, Communications and Public Policy at the Ohio Grantmakers Forum
- Chatrane Birbal, Director of Government Relations, Council on Foundations
- Andrew Schulz (Moderator), Vice President of Legal and Government Relations, Council on Foundations
All interested Philanthropy New York members.