This program is hosted by our partner, Center for Disaster Philanthropy (CDP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members.
Natural disasters have a way of grabbing media attention and the public’s interest. The visuals of people wading through chest-deep water or picking up the pieces of tornado-ravaged homes are eye-catching. They draw attention and money from philanthropy and everyday donors. However, there are numerous forgotten emergencies and hidden crises worldwide, especially last year as the COVID-19 pandemic overshadowed other disasters.
This webinar is part of CDP's Global Series focused on raising awareness and providing donors with practical information on ways to help in times of global disasters.
- Some of the complex humanitarian emergencies that aid organizations are responding to right now
- How funders can provide assistance in times of global crises
- Reshma Adatia, International Operations Coordinator and Head of Humanitarian Diplomacy, Médecins Sans Frontières
- Robert Miyashiro, Program Officer, International Programs, Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- George Readings, Global Crisis Analysis Lead, International Rescue Committee
- Patty McIlreavy (Moderator), President and CEO, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
All interested funders.
Registration is required by April 7th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.