Many people are talking about the significant and polarizing effect the current Administration is having on a huge range of issues and communities. And how various appointments, from Cabinet to judicial, will transform laws and policies on a range of topics, from immigration to women’s reproductive rights, transgender rights, the environment. These changes, whether you are a fan or not, will impact civil society.
Given that there is no question that this administration’s approach and directives are having an impact on the issues and communities we fund, what does that mean for our grantmaking? And for how philanthropy operates?
Join us as we pose these questions to the leaders of three of the field’s most prominent philanthropy advisory organizations. Hear the advice they’re giving the thousands of foundations they work with. These leaders will distill key challenges clients are bringing to them that may be uniquely related to this new administration. And they’ll share approaches that they’re proposing to address them.
- Unique challenges and opportunities facing philanthropy brought on by the Trump Administration
- Ways to move forward, potentially adapting grantmaking and operational structures
- Melissa Berman, President and CEO, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Sampriti Ganguli, CEO, Arabella Advisors
- Richard Mittenthal, President and CEO, TCC Group
- Diahann Billings-Burford (Moderator), Executive Director, Cultural Investments, Time Warner
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by May 14th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.