MEMBERS: Please log in to register yourself or a colleague online by clicking on the link above (visible through May 6th). No fee.
NON-MEMBERS: Please fill out this online form. ($100 fee)
A teleconference presented by Philanthropy New York's committee Philanthropy Connects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: All interested funders.
- Where should interested funders focus their energy now that a bill has been passed?
Join this teleconference for a timely update on the passage of the health care reform bill. Expand your understanding of the issues as some of our foundation leaders most knowledgeable in the health care area provide an overview of the bill and what it means for funders and their grantees.
Please submit your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Karen Davis, Ph.D, President, The Commonwealth Fund.
- James Knickman, Ph.D., New York State Health Foundation.
- Gara LaMarche, Presdient and CEO, The Atlantic Philanthropies.
- Corinne H. Rieder, Ed.D, Executive Director, The John A. Hartford Foundation.
- George Thibault, MD., President, Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation.
- Ronna Brown (Welcome), President, Philanthropy New York.