Missed this session? View recording here.
We invite CEOs, trustees, records managers and other senior staff to join foundation leaders and seasoned experts in an intimate discussion on recent work and innovations in preserving foundation records, particularly as organizations begin the transition from solely paper-based archives to digitized and born-digital archives. Topics will range from positioning this function within your organization; to developing robust information management practices across your organization; to exciting ways to leverage technology to capture, describe, preserve and access archival materials. Join us to learn more about these and other key archival management issues facing foundations that our panelists and attendees will explore.
- The basic expertise and resources needed to staff an archival function large or small
- Ideas on how to promote this function internally
- Various archival services to support in-house functions
- How two foundations are moving forward in their efforts
- How to better assess the current state of your archives
- Hillel Arnold, Assistant Director, Head of Digital Programs, Rockefeller Archive Center
- Robert Clark, Director of Archives, Rockefeller Archive Center
- Jeremy Hockenstein, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Digital Divide Data
- Andrea Landes, Vice President, Grants Management, The Commonwealth Fund
- Nicolette Lodico (Moderator), Director of Information Management, Ford Foundation
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by March 21st.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers/Co-Sponsors: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link. ($150 fee)
Can't join us in-person? Watch live stream here: