Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) provide services to organizations that enable certain management tasks, such as some employee benefits, filing, and training, to be outsourced. This especially may benefit smaller organizations that have limited internal resources to perform such an array of tasks. Not all PEO relationships are alike, however. The range of, and costs for, tasks assumed by PEOs can vary, and the impact on workplace culture is not negligible.
Join us for this informative panel discussion.
- The basics of a PEO and how it works
- How to integrate a PEO into an organization
- Under what circumstances a PEO may be appropriate
- Case studies of working with PEOs
- Ways to evaluate whether a PEO is right for your own organization
Attendees are highly encouraged to bring their own thoughts, questions, and experiences with PEOs to this peer discussion.
- Ann-Marie Buckley, Chief Financial Officer, Teagle Foundation
- Maugha Kenny, Vice President for Finance, Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Leisle Lin (Moderator), Senior Vice President, Finance and Operations, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Members of FAN, as well as prospective FAN members who have a responsibility for foundation administration, including human resources and operations.
3:15-3:30 PM Check-in
3:30-5:00 PM Program
Holiday party to follow at PNY.
This event is only open to Philanthropy New York members. Registration is required by December 7th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
*Reminder: As always, creating a confidential space at network meetings is very important. Please do not share specific details from the meetings with individuals outside the network.*
Please contact email@example.com with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.