The Foundation Administrators Network (FAN) brings together HR and operations professionals to share knowledge and resources, to test complex ideas with peers about administrative issues related to managing a foundation, and to strengthen professional skills and expertise.
To build on recent FAN programs - in particular, the topics of performance management and intergenerational workplaces - we invite you to a workshop on effectively giving and receiving feedback, facilitated by Executve Coach Michael Melcher.
In this workshop, we will:
- Define the concept of feedback, why it matters, the benefits and risks associated with having a feedback mechanism in place
- Discuss how to build institutional culture that embraces giving and receiving feedback
- Explore a model that will enhance our ability to give/receive feedback effectively
- Have an opportunity to put to practice what we learn!
- Michael Melcher, Partner, Next Step Partners
Members of FAN, as well as prospective FAN members who have a responsibility for foundation administration, including human resources and operations.
8:30-8:45 AM Check-in
8:45-10:45 AM Program
This event is only open to Philanthropy New York members. Registration is required by June 13.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
*Reminder: As always, creating a confidential space at network meetings is very important. Please do not share specific details from the meetings with individuals outside the network.*
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.