Families have a special connection to the communities in which they live, and families engaged in philanthropy often have lasting relationships with their local community foundation. Community foundations play many roles – convener, advocate, strategic grantmaker, and donor advisor, to name just a few. This webinar will feature three very different examples of community foundations that have developed partnerships with family foundations and other family philanthropy vehicles to create lasting impact in the communities they care about. This webinar will provide tips for both families and community foundations that seek to develop, maintain, and maximize partnership opportunities to make grant dollars go farther and create lasting impact in your community.
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with the National Center for Family Philanthropy.
This program is "Partially Open."
- Shelley Hoss, President, Orange County Community Foundation
- Audrey Jacobs, Director, The Center for Family Philanthropy, Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Ann Mulholland, Vice President of Grants and Program, Minnesota Philanthropy Partners
- Tim Ober, President, Mardag Foundation
- Keith Swayne, Co-founder, Keith and Judy Swayne Family Foundation
All interested funders.