*This program is hosted by our partner, Funders Together to End Homelessness, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This is Part 2 of a two-part webinar series. Part 1 can be found here
Across the country, student homelessness is rising. Despite increasing numbers, these students – as well as the school liaisons and state coordinators who support them – report that student homelessness remains an invisible and extremely disruptive problem. Whether students experience homelessness with their families or alone, for a week or a year, the experience is extremely damaging to their ability to stay in school and on track.
Funders Together to End Homelessness invites you to join this webinar to hear from experts who will highlight learnings from their own work at the intersection of education and homelessness and opportunities for you.
- An overview of the current state of student homelessness
- Key policies and practices being implemented across the country
- Key partners for funders working in this space
- Opportunities to engage in this work to increase housing stability and improve students outcomes
- Nicole Rodrigeuz Leach, Head of Education, Deutsche Bank Foundation
- Casey Trupin, Program Officer, Youth Homelessness, Raikes Foundation
All interested funders.
Registration is required by June 21th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.