This webinar is a part of a three-part series:
- September 6 – Census 2020 Messaging Testing Results - A Webinar Series Hosted by FCCP (Part 1 of 3)
- September 12 – Census 2020 Messaging Testing Results - A Webinar Series Hosted by FCCP (Part 2 of 3)
- October 11 – Census 2020 Messaging Testing Results - A Webinar Series Hosted by FCCP (Part 3 of 3)
The Funders Census Initiative is pleased to present the first three briefings on census messaging results in partnership with the Democracy Funders Collaborative Census Subgroup. This year, national field partners were funded to conduct get-out-the-count messaging research to identify messages that resonate with hard-to-count communities. Three of these national partners will be presenting their findings. As more national partners finalize their results, we will schedule additional briefings.
- The methodology used by each organization
- The findings of their message testing
- Recommended messengers and messages
- Arisha Hatch, Managing Director of Campaigns, Color of Change
- Karen Narasaki (Moderator), Consultant, Bauman Foundation
All interested funders.
Registration is required by September 5th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In collaboration with