*This program is hosted by our partner, FSG, New Profit and Collective Impact Forum, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
Join the upcoming webinar discussion Building Relationships to Advance Systems Change on August 28 with FSG and New Profit as we take a deeper dive into one of the most critical systems change components – Relationships. From Staten Island, New York to Eastern Kentucky, we’ll be hearing stories from the field about what’s worked (and what hasn’t) when working together across different experiences and viewpoints to reach one’s goals.
Can't make the actual webinar time? Registering also means you'll be notified when the recording is uploaded to the Collective Impact Forum resource library.
- How to strengthen connections between your stakeholders and communities
- Louis Bruschi, Principal I.A., I.S. 49 Berta A. Dreyfus
- Tanisha Franks, Teacher and Educational Liaison - Staten Island, United Federation of Teachers
- Scott McReynolds, Executive Director, Housing Development Alliance
- Hayling Price, Associate Director, FSG
- Gerry Roll, Executive Director, Foundation for Appalachian Kentucky
- Kim Syman, Managing Partner, New Profit
All interested funders.
Registration is required by August 27th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.