Join the Education and Research Foundation of the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York as they present the "BBB Forum on Corporate Responsibility XIV Online Edition: CSR Next: Exploring Business Approaches to Key Social Issues".
Sponsored by EY, Nielsen, and Major League Baseball.
- Resources for Small Business Recovery
- Reskilling At-Risk Adults
- Innovative Learning Support for Low-Income Students
- Representation and Inclusivity in Advertising and Media
- Equity and Diversity in Supply Chains
- Katie Davis, Manager, Social Innovation, Corporate Social Responsibility, Verizon
- Smruti Govan, Director, Corporate Responsibility, PVH Corp.
- Theresa Harrison, Director, Environmental Social Governance Services-Procurement, EY
- W. David Hubbard, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Verizon
- Lisa Meng, Corporate Social Responsibility, Societal Impact, Verizon
- Charlene Polite Corley, Vice President, Diverse Insights & Partnerships, Nielsen
- Phil Puthumana, Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility, Verizon
- Annelise Thim, Manager, Womens Empowerment, BSR
Senior and rising executives from the corporate social responsibility field; business owners and managers; corporate public affairs leaders and advisers; diversity, equity and inclusion leaders; media and advertising professionals; ESG leaders (environment, social and governance); philanthropy leaders; nonprofit leaders; government leaders; academics; and other interested executives.
Registration is free. Please register by July 28th.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. (free)
Please contact Luana Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 358-2842, with any questions.