As part of Philanthropy New York’s 2014-2016 strategic plan we have committed to providing you, our members, a “deeper dive” on several issue areas.
We will spotlight several issues in our programming this year--including Arts, Capacity Building, Diversity and Women and Girls. Within each issue area, three to four programs are being developed on important topics relevant to philanthropy. In July 2014, we kick-off our first program in each series:
- July 15th - Art, Technology and Intellectual Property: How Funders Can Help Artists and Arts Institutions Navigate this Changing Landscape
- September 12th - The Power of Arts and Culture as a Crossover Grantmaking Approach
- July 30th - Building Capacity in Remote Neighborhoods
- October 28th - Collective Impact: From Concept to Reality in NYC
Women and Girls
- July 22nd - The Rollback on Reproductive Rights and Justice: Ways Different Communities are Impacted and How They Are Bridging Movements to Fight Back
- October 15th - Busting the Business of Trafficking Women and Children
In the coming months, stay tuned for additional programs.