Looking to grow in your current position? Wondering how to get noticed in the field or within a pool of applicants? Come hear renowned headhunter, Marilyn Machlowitz, and top HR professional, Diana Davenport, give their insights and sometimes varied advice on do’s and do not’s.
Marilyn and Diana will discuss the job market in philanthropy today, trends and areas of growth, and give valuable insight into how our talented members can best position themselves for growth and leadership opportunities in the field.
- How to get noticed
- How to move
- What hiring managers are looking for in top talent
- Building your professional reputation
- How to keep growing while at the same job, placing you for the next position
- Keys to finding the right job and organizational fit
- How people move into executive positions
This program is "Partially Open."
All interested Philanthropy New York members and nonmember staff at philanthropic organizations.